Friday, August 19, 2011

My Day!

So, today I woke up at 8:30. Crazy stuff right??? I'm so surprised I actually woke up. haha. I didn't wake up in time for breakfast though... apparently it ends at 8:30!! Who knew? Not this girl. Well me and my roommate rachel decided to make our way up to the union where we could eat... nom coffee and oatmeal. Well the oatmeal was okay I guess. =P

Then I got to go to mass. I was super pumped cuz the last daily mass I went to was too long ago... It was my first mass in town... discovered that people only seem to sit on the right side of the church at daily mass cuz rachel and I were the only ones on the the left. lol. Well now we know. I also had time to pray a whole rosary before mass started which was really nice. =)

After mass we came back to our room where I finally had a chance to play my guitar which I have been dying to do... a girl knocked on our door because apparently I was singing and playing loud enough that you could hear it through the walls. She told me I had a good voice and that she may come back and make me play a song for her lol.

I also got to spend two hours writing at the library today. I LOVE the library here. It is so relaxing and peaceful. There is this room called the Great Room where you are required to be quiet... It def looks like something right out of Harry Potter...

Then I met my new advisor... cuz I've already gone through two and classes haven't even started. She was really nice.

It's been a good day... and it's not nearly over. *Happy sigh* I love it here. =)

1 comment: